There are many different types of sauces which you can serve with crab cake. Some of them are shown here. Recipe for crab cake dipping sauce:
1. Mix mayonnaise, horseradish, sour cream and a little of Tabasco sauce to make this sauce which can be used for dipping.
2. Whip mustard, sour cream, sugar, vinegar, salt and pepper in a small bowl until it is very smooth. That will serve as another sauce.
3. Stir ¾ cup sour cream or mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon fresh chives chopped, 1 minced garlic clove, ¾ teaspoon lemon zest, ¼ teaspoon salt, 1 ½ tablespoon fresh lemon juice and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. You have to cover and chill it for 30 minutes before you serve.
4. Mix ¼ cup mayonnaise, 2 teaspoon juice from jalapeno can; 2 teaspoon canned mince jalapenos, ¾ teaspoon granular splenda, ½ teaspoon cumin, ½ teaspoon paprika, ¼ teaspoon cayenne, ¼ teaspoon garlic powder and a pinch of salt. You have to do chilling to allow the flavors to develop. This is known as the jalapeno sauce.
5. You can mix 1 tablespoon butter, ½ cup milk and 1 tablespoon of flour. This is cream sauce.
6. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large saucepan and then sauté the roughly chopped 2 sweet onions until it is soft. Then add 1/2 cup tamarind paste, 2 tablespoon minced ginger, 2 tablespoon minced garlic and 2 seed free and minced jalapenos. Then cook over low heat for 5 minutes. Then add ¼ cup canned chop anchovies, ¼ cup tomato paste, 2 whole cloves, 2 tablespoon cracked fresh black pepper, ½ cup dark corn syrup, 1 cup molasses, 3 cup white vinegar, 1 cup dark beer, ½ cup orange juice, 2 cup water, 1 thinly sliced lemon and 1 thinly sliced lime. You have to stir for combining and then just bring it to boil. Reduce heat and stir occasionally for around 3 hours until it is that thick to back coat the spoon. Then strain this into a glass bottle and refrigerate it. This is the Worcestershire sauce.
7. Mix 1 cup mayonnaise, 1 tbsp chopped garlic,¼ cup fresh cilantro, ¼ cup olive oil, juice of 1 lime, freshly milled pepper and salt to taste. It has to be smooth. You have to maintain the chill till it is served. This is Cilantro citrus aioli sauce.
8. Mix 1 cup mayonnaise, 2 tbsp olive oil, 3 tbsp garlic roasted, ¼ cup lemon juice that is fresh, 1 tbsp freshly grated zest of lemon, 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley, pepper and salt. Till it is served the sauce should be refrigerated. This is Lemon roasted garlic aioli
9. Mix 2 tbsp chipotle peppers in adobo, ½ cup chilly sauce and 1 tbsp sundried tomatoes that were packed in oil. Refrigerate it till it is served. This sauce is the Chipotle and sun dried chilly tomato sauce.
10. Mix ½ cup mayonnaise, 2 tbsp lemon juice, 2 tbsp of old bay. You may also add minced garlic, but since old bay has some onion powder and garlic along with it, that is not compulsory. This is known as crab cake old bay aioli.
We have provided many dipping sauce recipes for crab cakes. Hope you find it useful and enjoy with your cuisine. Crab cakes always goes in well only with dipping sauces. So you better prepare one of these for the purpose.